Lake Como has a great range of festivals and unmissable events in store for you this summer – the places where you can attend these events are some of the area’s most beautiful locations.
It really depends on what you most enjoy during your vacation and there is so much to choose from. From attending a nice jazz music show at the Villa d’Este to a sipping a good glass of wine at Villa Balbianello. The events that we are going to share with you are going to delight your holiday in Lake Como.
- Festival di Bellagio and del Lago di Como. The venues chosen by the Festival are truly dreamlike scenarios, full of history and bursting with the vitality and energy of nature which surrounds this area and makes it a prestigious destination of sought-after, refined tourism. The concerts and events will be during the months of June, July, and August. The venues are unique full of history with dreamlike scenarios in the Lake Como area, making it a prestigious destination. Please check the calendar here http://www.bellagiofestival.com/?page_id=2020 The locations include the Salone Reale of the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, the auditorium of the Rockefeller Foundation and the Basilica di San Giacomo in Bellagio, the Villa Cipressi and Villa Monastero in Varenna, Villa Grumello in Como; other beautiful and undiscovered locations like the Abbazia dell’Acquafredda in Lenno, Lutheran church in Cadenabbia and the surroundings of Bellano; and many more.
- Happy Hour with Live Music at Villa del Balbianello. July 13th 2018 at 6.30 pm Enjoy a nice aperitivo with live music and guided tour of the gardens of this unique villa. Please book in advance. You can reach Villa Balbianello only by boat More info email@example.com
- I Fiori Di Vetro – Exhibition – From July 14th to September 9th 2018 at Villa Carlotta, Tremezzina. Enrico Bersellini has collected over the years unique glass masterpieces created by the incredible artisans of Murano. The private collection includes important pieces of Napoleone Martinuzzi, Toni Zuccheri and many others. There are unique art pieces created by Franca Petroli, Maria Grazia Rosin and Silvia Levenson
- XXVII Festival Of the Lake From July 6th to July 7th 2018 Varenna – You will enjoy the music and the local food. On July 7th 2018 there will be the historical re-enactment at Riva Grande to commemorate the arrival of the refugees at Isola Comacina. At 11.15 pm there will be a firework show on the lake.
- Musical Greenway July 7th at 6 pm. It is a musical path from Sant’Eufemia church to Villa Balbianello in Lenno. The performers are young artists in residence of the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel of Belgium.